Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Breast Views Blog: Breast Implants Forum - Welcome!

This is a reminder from Kathleen O'Grady, Director of Communications, Canadian Women's Health Network. Health Canada has invited individuals and organizations to comment on the safety, risks and benefits of silicone gel-filled breast implants that are currently under review by Health Canada.

To register to be part of this public consultation process, and for more
details, please visit:Breast Implants Forum - Welcome!

Note: DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS SEPTEMBER 9, 2005.

Sue Richards
Real breasts, really.

1 Brilliant Observations:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to want breast implants, but I think a great push up bra that can add a lot of cleavage and increase in breast size is a much better and smarter choice. I found these bras and I'm really happy with the results. I'm very small busted so if it works for me, I think it'll work for a lot of women. I get them at http://www.bitasaviss.com

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Hit Counter