Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Breast Biews Blog: Group warns against cancer-causing chemical

This morning, when I logged on to the web, my intention was to follow up on a story I'd listened to with Wendy Mesly on cancer prevention. I wanted to direct CBC News MarketPlace to The Environmental Working Group and their work. EWG are making an effort to reveal the cancer causing ingredience in ...oh where do I start....toothpaste, shampoo, sunscreen...you know, the stuff in your bathroom.

I was happy to notice that MarktPlace blog Market Murmurs had a story posted on their blog that referenced EWG. Here it is for your reading pleasure.

Group warns against beverages that may contain cancer-causing chemical

Sue Richards


Tags: , , ,.

0 Brilliant Observations:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Hit Counter