Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Breast Views Blog: Breast Stories

Chris, a frequent commenter on my blogs and the author of Breast Stories, is working out a way to communicate his appreciation for female breasts by comparing his feelings to other things. His last two posts have roamed into deeper waters.

It's tricky territory for a man to negotiate. I applaud Chris's courage and honest approach.

Sue Richards

PS. As if blogging 3-4 posts per day isn't enough wordsmithing for one person, a story of mine appears today in Canada's national newspaper, the Globe and Mail. Although not about my life as publisher of the Breast of Canada Calendar, the Joy of Menopause or the beauty of my fair city Guelph, I do go on about my slip slide into the blogosphere.

Tags: , breast views blog, , .

1 Brilliant Observations:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue,

I don't come over to Breast Views as often as I would like, so I didn't catch this reference until I noticed a few people coming over to my site from it.

Thanks for the link and thanks so much for your encouragement. I really appreciate it.

Chris

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Hit Counter