Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Breast Views Blog: Link found between light, breast cancer

It's funny. Over the last year, thanks to working on research for the calendar, I've become tuned into electromagnetic fields and have done some shifting around in my house to reduce the amount I'm exposed to. Now I learn, according to this story appearing front page on Saturday's Globe and Mail, a women's exposure to artificial light at night may also be reeking havocs on her abililty to produce melatonin, a much needed hormone that regulates the body's daytime and night rhythms, and helps keep cancerous cells from growing.

Me thinks I'm going to be unplugging even more.

Link found between light, breast cancer

Sue Richards

Tags: , , , .

0 Brilliant Observations:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Hit Counter