Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Breast Views Blog: Halloween Safety

You may think that I've finally flipped my lid. I mean really Sue, what do Halloween and Breast Health have in common?

I've reported on carcinogen-linked make-up in past blog posts. I've sent you to Skin Deep - the very comprehensive report by the Environmental Working Group that rank hundreds of beauty products against their unregulated, known or probable carcinogenic ingredients.

So then. How many children will be slathering these same cosmetics on their faces for trick or treating?

Read all about this and more scary Halloween stuff at The Green Guide. The very good news is, they offer options.Halloween Safety

Sue Richards


Tags: , breast views blog, , .

1 Brilliant Observations:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Hit Counter